Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 6

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

I’m not interested in trading places with any specific person per say, but, I think it would be really neat to be a nurse for a day.  And that includes all of the physical & emotional requirements that come along with it. 

I’ve contemplated a career change into the nursing field a few times.  I love the idea of being a nurse and working in a medical setting, but, I really think I lack the compassion to be a good nurse.  Empathy isn’t my strong suit, and I feel it’s a quality great nurses have.  Generally, I hate people, and would prefer to avoid them if I could.  But, at least I know this about myself, so that, I don’t choose a profession in which people would either piss me off all day or, where I would disregard people (either intentionally or unintentionally) when they need care the most. 

2 comments:

  1. "Generally, I hate people"

    This surprises me, since you've always seemed to have more friends than me!

    Jessica = guys, Christina = flies! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Maybe I don't hate "people" per say, just hate having to work with people. hahaha

    ReplyDelete