Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest

Here is my BFF, Christina.

This photo was (obviously) at her wedding.  But I like it because we both look hawt in it.  And, we both look hot!  We must have just finished dancing or something.

Anyway, I’ve known this chica since we were both 12 years old.  I remember seeing her outside of school for the first time at our church (which, I didn’t realize was ‘our’ church at the time).  She was helping her dad hand out programs.  J   Then, we played a violin duet together at a regional competition….twice….the same one.  Yeah, we messed up and started over, but, we got excellent ratings because of how great it was that we knew we messed up and recouped from it!  Hahahaha.

Anyway – that’s her.  We’re still “like this”


No comments:

Post a Comment