Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogging Again...maybe...


Well, here I am. Again. Trying this whole blog thing.
We have a photo site set up for Abby on Shutterfly, but, it doesn’t have the capability to allow much for verbal blogging. So back to WordPress it is.
Now that I have a little better grip on “motherhood” I should have time to write. Some time anyway. I already have a list of topics I’d like to address. Luckily, I can blog from my iPhone. The only downfall is that it’s a PITA to try and type anything of great length on there. Also, I do not think I can add links to my text. Perhaps it will be good for drafts at least.
Some of the topics that you’ll get to read about:

  • Breastfeeding
  • Babywearing
  • Cloth Diapers
  • DIY Baby Projects (hairbows, cloth wipes, tutus, etc)
  • Miscellaneous Family Stuff
Anyway – welcome everyone! Enjoy (hopefully)!

1 comment: